GPS is a real collapsible rigid boat, lightweight and designed to be dismantled completely - that behaves just like a wooden or fibreglass boat yet is carried in a CASE in the boot of your car, campervan or caravan.
• they are protected from theft and will not incur higher motorway tolls
• they can be easily used by anyone who does not live near a river, lake or the sea
• you can purchase one based entirely on the features of the boat you are interested in - such as size and capacity - rather than based on other non-essential parameters - such as weight, air pressure, equipment, trailers and how much space they take up
• on the water, they behave like rigid boats but without taking up the same space
• out of the water, GPS is as practical as a rubber dinghy, but without the hassle of inflating the tubes
• GPS easyboat is the natural progression of the water craft, conceived to exploit only the positive qualities of rigid boats and of inflatable dinghies...